Here are my top ten ways to celebrate Earth Day 2013
2) Plant a tree with your family
3) Build a compost bin (My kids are dying to try making a worm compost...bleck!)
4) Pick up trash in your local park or neighborhood
5) Shop with fabric/ reusable bags
6) Put up a bird feeder or house that you made
7) Volunteer or sponsor your local nature preserve
8) Attach rain barrels to your down spouts. Use the collected water for your garden and plants.
9) Set up a home recycling center and teach your children how to use it.
10) Give your dryer the day off...hang laundry outside to dry
How would you celebrate Earth Day? Leave a comment and let me know! Let's see how many ways we can come up with!
This post is linked up at: