I was always a tea drinker until two years ago while pregnant with my first daughter. Then, all the sudden, tea turned my stomach and I craved coffee. The funny part was I couldn't stand the taste of it. I soon discovered flavored coffee creamers. I stock piled my fridge with them, filling it with a variety of flavors.
As my love affair with coffee creamer grew, I realized I could use it in more than just my coffee. Here are 5 of my favorite ways to use it! I generally use French Vanilla for these, but you can play with flavors. There are many that will work well.
- Substitute some creamer for milk in your favorite smoothie or milk shake. I love to mix it with some frozen fruit, milk, and Greek yogurt. The creamer adds a little sweetness and flavor making your smoothie super yummy!
- Pour some over a dish of berries to make a nice sweet treat.
- Use it in place of milk to make french toast.
- Pour it into your old fashioned oatmeal for a creamy flavor filled breakfast. I love to do this and mix in some fresh berries or peaches.
- Mix it into pancake or waffle batter. It pairs very nicely with blueberry pancakes.
What else would you add it to?