I am hosting Easter dinner for my husbands family on Sunday, and so I have been thinking a lot about what to put on the menu. Usually when I think of Easter dinner, I think of ham and baked mac and cheese. It is what my grandmother served at our family gatherings every Easter. While I will most likely make the traditional Easter meal I grew up with, I thought it would be fun to come up with an alternative Easter menu. You will notice that this menu has recipes that will work for The Virgin Diet, or could easily be adapted for it.
Easter Dinner Menu
- Spinach, Avocado and Pumpkin Seed Salad by Nigella
- Grilled Leg of Lamb with Preserved Lemon by Martha Stewart
- Maple and Brown Butter Glazed Carrots by The Well Traveled Wife
- Oven Roasted Asparagus by Taste of August
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower by A TIPical Day
- Raw Almond Butter Cups by Oh She Glows
- Gluten Free Carrot Zucchini Cake by Sarah Bakes Gluten Free Treats
What will you be serving this Easter?